Gas engine models 2500B PrecisionCut™ and 2500E E-Cut™ Hybrid Riding Greens Mowers are now available for MY 2011.
The changes for MY 2011 include:
- Increase in alternator capacity on the 2500E E-Cut Hybrid from 90 amps to 100 amps with improved overall efficiency.
- A new alternator mounting bracket design that is connected to the frame instead of the engine.
- Reduction in cooling fan speed by 10 percent on diesel engine models and 30 percent on gas engine models for further reduction in noise levels. This results in the following sound specs for MY 2011 machines:
- 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Gas – 80 dB(A) at full throttle; 76 dB(A) at 2250 rpm
- 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Diesel – 84 dB(A) at full throttle; 78 dB(A) at 2250 rpm
- New front lift arm design for increased clearance between lift arm and Speed Link™ connecting rod when operating in undulating conditions.
- New front upstop design to better secure cutting units while in transport, and increased room for accessing the front grass catchers for installation and removal.